Pick up from the warehouse?
- You can pick up your paid orders from our warehouse after you have received "Your order is ready for pick up" email from our store.
- Pick-up times: Monday - Friday: 13-17
Can I add products to already existing order?
- It is possible to make changes to
existing orders or add another order to the same shipment. If you
notice that you have forgotten to order some products, just send us
an email or contact us via our chat service (when available) and we
will guide you how to proceed.
Usually new order is made with excluded
- Note! Adding products to your order may
cause delay on shipping.
How can I register to your store?
- If you are browsing our store with your computer you can find the registeration page on the top of the page.
- Using our store's mobile site it is a little more complicated. You can find the registeration site easiest by clicking this link.
When my order will be shipped?
you’ve received the email message “your order has been shipped”,
it means your order has been collected, packed and it is ready to be
picked up by the courier and mailing services. All the orders that
have been placed before 3 pm will be collected, packed and shipped on
the same day.
Shipping LiPO Batteries in Air Freight. How?
- Shipping RC batteries has become harder and more superviced in last few years due safety regulations. We have made it now possible to ship LiPO-batteries via Air Freight through DHL. For many this option is just faster way to receive their batteries and for some countries or places Air Freight it is the only delivery option available.
- Please choose "DHL Express for Lipo batteries" when you need to get your orders including LiPO Batteries delivered via Air Freight. Unfortunately we cannot deliver LiPO-batteries via Air Freight alone as there has to be some electronics included in the same shipment - please read below!
- Due current policy of DHL and IATA we can send LiPO Batteries in Air Freight only "when the shipment includes electronic components that work with battery included in shipping. Valid electronic components are for example RTR RC car, steering servo or speed controller." This a IATA rule which determines the guide lines who and how airfreight can be handled.
- If you need any guidance with this issue do not hesitate to contact our customer service and we will help you out!
Where your warehouse is located? Which country are your company from?
- We are located in Finland, In
Tervakoski to be precise 100km from Helsinki.
I live in EU region do I need to pay taxes or customs fees when I make an order?
- Finland is part of EU so there will not be any extra fees or custom hazzle when shipping inside EU.
Why product prices jump back and forward ?
- Our store includes and excludes Finnish
VAT 24% according the country information. Countries which are in EU
has VAT included and countries outside of EU have VAT excluded from
- If you arrive to our store from search
engine, our store's automation may inform your country information
wrong and show wrong prices. So please check your country info from
Can I return some of the products?
we accept product returns. Always contact our customer service
firstname.lastname@example.org when you want to return products. There are no free
postage when it comes to product returns. Only warranty products
have free postages.
Are RC Cars waterproof?
- Waterproof models are clearly marked in
- It is good to keep in mind that even
that your kit is waterproof it does not mean that you do not have to
service your car after driving in wet condition. It is also good to
note that electric and water is a bad combination, Always. We do not
recommend using any electronics in full wet conditions.
- You can find useful article about preparing the car for wet conditions here.
How I can clean my car?
- We have good article about cleaning
your rc car here.
What kind of Maintenance RC-Car needs?
- We have made good article about basic maintence and service. You can find it here.
What is Gear Mesh and what is right amount
gear mesh between the pinion and the spur should let a piece of paper
(e.g. printing paper) slip through. Make sure that the gear mesh
isn’t too tight either. If you can hear a sound when spinning the
gears with your fingers, there’s too much play between the gears.
When the gear mesh is properly set, the gears and the car move
Does the Pinion and Spur gear be greased or lubricated?
grease isn’t needed between the spur and the pinion. The grease
will attract dust and dirt, which may cause problems.
the manuals of some car models may advice you to put grease on the
gears, so always check your car’s manual to be sure.
Can I change connector to my ESC with out disabling the product's warranty?
- It depends on the brand. For example Traxxas does not allow ANY modifications to their products without disabling their warranty. And on the otherhand race brands like Hobbywing does allow to change connectors. Only modification inside the case will disable the warranty.
- Basically in RTR cars it is good option to use adapter if connector change is needed.
- You can always check it from the products manual and if you can not not find the answer there, you can always ask our customer service about it.